keeping it on the hush-hush...

2

Written on 10/22/2008 10:08:00 PM by Miles

This post is fairly simple (as if all of mine are complicated or something...), as it consists of two questions to you all. The questions are:

(1) What is something that you feel you cannot say in church, or around other Christians?

Example: mine would be, "sometimes cussing is the only way I feel I can get a point across."

(2) Why??

So there ya go...responses, of course are key, as well as very welcome.

Post away, folks!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Ty |

    Being that I work at a church and there is always the possibility that someone will read this, I opt to say that there is a lot and one day, I might be able to answer this... for now, I agree with you, and will add that politics that aren't' partisan in nature probably fall into this category!

    more at a later time!

     
  2. Miles |

    fair enough...I totally understand. For anyone else- Remember, you can post anonymously and that's just fine with me. :)

     

Post a Comment