Relax!
Written on 5/03/2009 06:12:00 PM by Miles
What do you all do to relax? I used to think it was golf for me. I'm not sure if I just put too much pressure on myself to shoot unrealistic scores (considering I don't play all that much) or if I just suck, but either way I'm not finding myself enjoying it anymore these days. I spend more time thinking about the money that I just wasted, or more importantly, the time that has passed that could have been spent with my wife helping her out. So, I'm thinking of looking for some other ideas for relaxation. I think I need to take a break from golf (pray for me, for this will be hard to do with the upcoming decrease in prices for the summer) and try and "rest" in something else.
It's the cinema for me. That's where I can totally turn off my mind and enter another world for a little bit. I'm not sure though it's entirely healthy. It might be more akin to "escapism" than "relaxation." So maybe don't go to the cinema. :)
There are all kinds of things bro - yes, spend time with April, enjoy her company. Go for a walk, a run, a bike ride. Spend time reading God's word, worship, have more sex (can I say that?). Meditate on God's word - muse over it.
Lots to do - and much of it is free.
Ahhhh, yes...
good thoughts.....especially the more sex part.
...can i say that? :) yes. yes we can.