countdown to the Shanes....
Written on 5/04/2009 06:15:00 AM by Miles
The countdown begins this week to see the Shanes in Cave Creek, AZ. If you've not heard of them, go to their website and check 'em out. Matt Maher will be there as well, along with speaker David Nasser. This event is part of the Turn Down the Music Tour, which is interesting to say the least, seeing as how it's a concert. I hear they've written a new song with the same title (minus "tour") which will surely resonate with me.
Shane and Shane have only been to the Phoenix area a few times in the three years I've lived here, so I try to make sure I make it to each event they're at in the area. I love their heart for worship and their humility when talking about what they're there to do. I know that if I had vocal chops like them, I may not be that way.
So, t-minus 5 days...
any idea when they will release a new album?
not sure on a date, John...but, they have been recording according to their blog. I imagine it's either almost done or on hold while their touring.