Anyone interested in joining me?
Written on 8/13/2008 05:29:00 PM by Miles
So, my wife and I have decided to try and get stronger. We found this WEBSITE, which details a six week program for doing 100 push-ups consecutively, which sounds impossible to me at this point. One takes an initial test first to determine what level to start the program. I managed 26 push-ups before stopping, and April managed 12. We both agreed that we could have possibly done 5 more, but we weren't trying to exhaust ourselves. We start the program tomorrow. If we're able to drop and do a hundred in a row after six weeks, we'll be really excited. Of course, you can stretch the program if you have setbacks. And the coolest part.....push-ups cost nothing. They work numerous muscles. We can do them in our apartment.....sounds good to me!
Anyone interested in joining us? Go to the site and do the initial test. Maybe we can keep each other accountable.
Get to it!
Josh,
I'm already on week 6! I'ts great!
Wade