being sick sucks
Written on 7/07/2008 04:20:00 PM by Miles

So, how does a slightly sore throat disguised as allergies, turn into a all-out flu in my body? I am aching in places that I didn't even know I had. I can also feel my veins in my wrists fill up with pressure as if they're going to explode...never had that happen before. And, how come I lose my voice all the time when sick now that my occupation involves using it frequently?
But enough about me...how are all of you? I don't think I've talked to anyone via phone in over two weeks. I'm having withdrawal.
Bro, back from Wyoming! Sorry to hear that you're sick...it sucks! Give me a ring when you're feeling better!
will do, my friend....how was the trip?
Dude, (appropriate for the Wyoming west, huh?) it was fantastic...it's hard to believe that I suffer with this Arizona heat when I could have 70 degrees at 9 in the morning in Wyoming...