"peep this"

4

Written on 7/05/2008 03:00:00 PM by Miles

Please check out my San Diegan friend, Steve, and his Do What's Right campaign here. I love the idea of this, and am excited and hopeful that it really takes off. Check it out and comment back with your thoughts....we should get some conversation going around here. I feel as if I just post stories for reading enjoyment, which is fine. But, let's get some dialogue going here, people!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Pastor John |

    Alright, alright. Here is your stinkin' comment. Do What's Right look like a good idea. Very positive. Downright joyful.

    I'll have to give it some more thought and maybe the biggest thing would be for me to live it, eh? Hmmm, now that's a novel idea.

    Pastor John

     
  2. Miles |

    He does exist! Yes! I don't know if you went to Steve's blog, but he has a pretty neat post on "interruptions allowed." I think you'll like it.

    How are you guys doing?

     
  3. Pastor John |

    We are doing good my friend. And yes, we do exist. :)
    We are a bit tired, stressed/anxious (I battle that at times) and at times overwhelmed. Besides that though - we are great. (ha ha) We good though - God is guiding and leading - we are blessed and we love it here.

    It is a good sight too - i like it.

    Got to go - family is pressuring me to get off. Talk with you later.

    Glad your feeling better.

    PJ

     
  4. Miles |

    tell them all hello from the both of us...April is traveling to Vegas next week for work, and I wish I could tag along. I'd look ya up! I'd love to come back up there sometime.

     

Post a Comment