what the....!?!?!

3

Written on 3/22/2009 04:35:00 PM by Miles

So, April and I have almost been in Arizona for three years now.  I have noticed one big difference between here and North Carolina, and that is...... PUTTING YOUR FREAKING SHOPPING CART UP!!!!


There is nothing that irritates me more than to try and park at a grocery store and you can't get into the space for all of the carts randomly out in the parking lot.  The worst is when they're right next to the cart return!  I pray that none of you reading are the type of person that I'm referring to.  And, if you are, shame on you.  Shame.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Matthew Blake Williams |

    yesterday i left a shopping cart out at the underground parking lot at my local target.

    and i RELISHED it.

     
  2. Miles |

    say it ain't so, Matthew...say it ain't so.

    :)

     
  3. Erica |

    This irritates me, too, Josh! I have to say I always return my cart even when I'm too tired and have had a long day. America is so lazy...or maybe it's just Arizona!:)

     

Post a Comment