neglect...

0

Written on 11/21/2008 07:59:00 AM by Miles

Dear blog,

I feel as if I've let you, and the four readers of you down lately. I've been extremely busy. All kinds of crazy things seem to be happening around me. Blog, I promise to spend more time with you. But, until then let me give a recap of things that are currently running around in my head....


- did Dallas really begin to turn it around with the return of Romo and Newman?
- what the heck is church really? have we been so distorted by consumerism and pride that the basics of relational community have been forgotten? it feels that way to me...
- after watching a PBS special, i am certain that the JFK assassination was some sort of consipracy
- my mom moved to England, and i've buried a lot of feelings with that
- i stinkin' love my wife
- why are there so many changes happening at my work?
- what do i do when i lead people in worship and some days not believe in the words i'm singing?
- why is trying to love others like Jesus loved seem destined for failure? i mean, he knows how we are, right?
- could Coca Cola possibly be any better? i don't think so...
- why do i get really down sometimes for no reason?

Ok blog, there you have it...just a few things in the 'ole noggin' for you. We'll sit and chat again. Soon I hope.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment