if you woke up today...
Written on 11/05/2008 05:18:00 AM by Miles
...then I have a question for you all. especially for Christians who were, directly or not, saying that it was "our job" as a believer to vote for McCain:
Will you still ask everyone to please pray for the President?
I sure hope so. Remember, last time we checked God never leaned left or right.When the earth totters, and all its inhabitants, it is I who keep steady its pillars.
Psalm 75-3 (ESV)
Thank you, Josh for posing that question. It was something I could not drive home enough on Sunday night. Let's hope it sinks in.
I will for sure be praying for our president ~ that is our duty as Christians. With God ALL things are possible and I believe that God can CHANGE this man's heart!!
good thought, Mandy....I echo that, along with saying that I believe that God can definitely change our hearts as well.