help me rename this blog
Written on 9/28/2008 10:55:00 PM by Miles
So, I'm not really feeling the whole "journeyphx" thing....it's not exactly the easiest phrase to remember when told that it's my blog address. Here's where all three or four of you come in. :-) Help me rename this blog! I've already tried to just do my first/last name and it's already taken. It doesn't have to be all deep or anything...just something that's to the point and easy to remember.
I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with. That is, if there are recommendations. Discussion is key here, folks.
I like milesfromordinary.blogspot.com
or countrymiles.blogspot.com
or 2milesfromphoenix.blogspot.com (that one is a play on how fair you live from phoenix since you actually are in Peoria)
Okay Just my thoughts!
dude, I loved milesfromordinary...taken though. The girl hasn't blogged since 2005.
I really like that one, dangit!
joshmilesfromordinary.blogspot.com
its available...
countrymilesfromordinary.blogspot.com
also available!!!
it is complete.... :-)
glad you at least read this flippin' thing.
hey i read! i'm just a little late. not that i could have come up with anything better than "josh miles from ordinary." kudos, ty.
I feel accomplished today as I checked this morning and the other blog address was gone!!!
:)
Mattchoo...always generous with compliments. I love it.
So, kudos to you too, mi compadre!