something real serious...

2

Written on 9/19/2008 10:45:00 AM by Miles

...but not really. I'm too busy lately to blog about anything (not as if anyone reads), so here is something a bit light-hearted to encourage each and every one of you spiritually....again, not really. :-) I'm currently struggling through some things in my heart regarding the church and where I fit in all of it, along with the feeling of my identity to others being nothing other than music. For those who know me, you know what I'm talking 'bout. So, that being said, I bring to you: Beaker.


Ode To Joy from Beaker on Vimeo.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Ty |

    For the record, your identity to me has a lot more to do with your golf game and how you handle your sand wedge!!! :o)

     
  2. Miles |

    niice! I'm not proud of that moment at all. We should play again soon...like tomorrow. :-)

    meep meep.

     

Post a Comment