Something worth looking at I think
Written on 5/20/2008 12:50:00 PM by Miles
Every now and then a movie comes along that is touted as the one movie that is going to bring about great change.
It is the movie that will bring revival in the Church, and/or draw many to Christ. Rarely do they deliver in such a manner. Soon to be released is a movie that if it receives a wide enough distribution, just might have some of the aforementioned affects.
The movie is slated to hit theatres next month (June 13th I believe), but if you can't wait, you can download it for 7 bucks. I've seen several of the short film snippets on the movie website, and I can say that I am very interested in seeing this.
The book has been released for a while, and is available most places. Check it out and let me know your thoughts...

I will check this out. The title itself had me hooked. However this brings to mind a statement I read the other day. To rephrase it, "no one has ever had a relationship with Jesus without it being through his church." Can we be Christians without being a part of the Church. My answer is no. Maybe that is why it hurts so bad when we act like assholes.
I like cussing.