life update...

2

Written on 2/22/2009 07:29:00 AM by Miles

I've neglected this blog as of late....not that it really matters to the four of you who read.  But, I wanted to briefly write something to get y'all up to speed on the randomness that is my life.  


First off, I'm still married...pushing six years(in Sept.).  I can't start any other way than that.  April's awesome, and as an added bonus, she's extremely nice to me.  

Secondly, we're buying a house.  We close and get keys on 3/18, so that is creeping upon us very rapidly.  We've done a TON of shopping for furniture and the like.  Six years without any of that stuff kind of forces your hand. I've nearly had a heart attack every time we've gotten to the check-out line and seen the total price of our purchase.  But, I'm not complaining...I'm thankful we're able to get into a house.  It's just the moving part that I struggle with.  

Thirdly, our jobs are still in existence, which is always good.  April's doing well with hers, and I am still thankful for mine.  But, as we all know, that could change in a heartbeat, in which I would type another update.  :)

peace.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. GP Hintz |

    well, i hope it doesn't take the loss of a job for an update! Congrats on the house and all the awesome things taking place in your life. God's definately in the details... GP

     
  2. Pastor John |

    Glad to be one of the 4 that read your blog. :)

    Thanks for the update.

    Hope the closing of the house goes well too.

    And, I hope your feeling better today too.

    Mega blessings.

     

Post a Comment